Saturday, March 12, 2011

Milo

I have been using this product since i was in standard 2. My relationship between this product is very close. I drink Milo everyday so that i can get enough energy to concentrade in my study. Why do i like this product? Thus, the story begins like this. When i was in standard 2, i seldom eat anything for my breakfast because i thought that breakfast is not important for us. At last i ended up with gastric during standard 2. Besides that, i remember that time was my examination period. Due to the pain that i suffered, i did not do well in my examination. That time, i felt very sad and dissapointed because i did not listen to my mum's advice. After i came back to my house with undesire examination's result, i thought my mum will scold me. What i thought was wrong because my mum did not scold me and she adviced me to take breakfast cause she said breakfast is very important. "If you did not take anything for your breakfast, please drink a cup of milo", my mum said. From that day onwards, i will drink milo almost everyday because it provides me energy to accept the challenges in my life. I love Milo because of its taste and the benefits that i gain from drinking Milo. Oh Milo! i cannot live without you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment